Thursday, June 22, 2006

Why Did I Wait So Long??



This afternoon I went to the optician after an absence of about 4 years! Why wait for so long? Well, insurance played a part I suppose, and now that I have full eye coverage I decided it was about time.

AND, I got contact lenses! Last time I went, 4 years ago I thought about it, but chickened out because I am a coward when it comes to my eyes - silly I know - I will deliver babies without meds, but don't stick a finger in my eye! But, I finally got tired of always wearing my glasses, and hiding my eyes behind them, and frankly, there are such lovely cool looking sunglasses out there and I was missing out!

Perhaps I should get these??



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger JC said...

lol- I've done both and the contact lens thing is way easier than birthing without drugs!! ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home