Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pets Are People Too

I belong to a forum of great gals (some guys too!) and one of the boards is "Pets Are People Too" and people post photos of their pets. Seeing I had just blogged about our brat-cat Chloe, who behaves more like a child than a cat, I thought I would put photos of the remaining pets on the blog. Chloe, our calico was abandoned at a very young age, 4 weeks I think and really bonded with us as a result. But sometimes she really does act like a kid with us, and even backchats when we tell her no!

Serena is our 'old lady' - sedate, queenly and tells us when she wants attention.


Joshua our little dog is also known as the dog of little brain - nice to look at, but not the brightest bulb in the fixture.


And Monty is a python (hence the name). We put him in a cardboard box when it is time to eat, normally he is in a large cage, or around our necks!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger JC said...

I'm so glad the picture of Montey is not a video!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hi Cori! It's me, Tabby2002 from Faith Writers, and I thought I would stop by and visit your blog. I've scrolled down and must say that your home looks lovely, and big! The pets are fantastic (love the one of Chloe with her paw in the glass - my cat Tinker Belle used to do something like that, and she would stick her paw in and purposely tip over the glass...), well fantastic except for the snake - that sends shivers down my spine!

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hello! Feel free to visit my blogs sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home