Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Teagan is 10


Last night at dinner (spaghetti, the birthday girl's choice) Terry and I reminisced about the day Teagan was born. She arrived at 12:10pm after a six hour (drug free) labour, weighing in at a tiny 7lbs. With a shock of black hair, and tiny features she was so different from her big brother, Warrick who was born with blond/reddish hair.

I remember as though it were yesterday, the nurse handing a neatly wrapped Teagan to her Daddy and watching the tears of joy and pride trickle down his cheeks. There is no better sight in the world than to watch a father connect with his child for the first time. It was love at first sight for him.

And so our lives with Teagan (an old Irish name that means Beautiful One) begun. She has brought great joy to our lives and as we watch her grow we are amazed at the wonderful gift she is to us and to our family.

We love you Teagan!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger JC said...

Wow- I remember when Teagan was born! She's 10 already!! How time flies

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Jody said...

Happy, happy birthday to your beautiful Teagan. I came across your blog by typing Teagan in the search...our beautiful Teagan died tragically nearly 5 years ago. She would be turning 9 on March 18th. You are blessed with this girl in your lives...and I invite you to stop over and read about our Teagan, the rest of our gang too. And you can read our "full story" under my web page in my complete profile. Lucky you guys to have celebrated Teagan's birthday. I miss my girl like crazy...like you love yours like crazy, I'm sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home