Thursday, January 05, 2006

Longhorns Bring It Home!


I don't know much about American football but I have a teenage son who does, and he even got our seven-year old son enthused about the game last night (although the little one couldn't watch the game - a small thing called bedtime got in the way!) So, in typical I-don't-know-much-but-I-will-watch fashion (come on, I can't be the only one who does that) I turned on the TV and watched the last nerve-wracking quarter.

Way to go Longohorns! Vince Young was unstoppable last night and I think every time he scored a touchdown he was thinking about the trophy that eluded him last month and how he was going to bring the team trophy home. And the Longhorns were a true team last night, but he was their shining star.

I am sure the conversation around many water coolers here in San Antonio is only going to be about the Longhorns and their well deserved win. Well played guys.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy they won!!! And I'm a NE Husker fan!!! But I was excited to see the Big 12 win!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home