Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas in full swing

I am not sure how much I will be able to blog in the next couple of weeks as we gear up for one of the busiest Christmas seasons ever. Terry and I are helping with the children's Christmas play (which will run December 24th and 25th), Terry is also playing one of the parts in the play. We have rehearsals several times a week. Warrick's wrestling season started in full swing this month, Hayley has swim meets and Teagan still has her pottery lessons. Between Christmas parties, meets, school functions and church functions, our lives have become insanely busy! I am lucky to get near my computer just to check email right now, let alone anything else, and don't even ask about the house! I NEED a housekeeper!

But, I love this time of year - I love the lights, the trees and their trimmings and the excitement of the kids (and their parents!) and would not swap the busyness for anything. I am most of all thankful that we, as mere people, have the chance to celebrate our Saviour's birth, that the God of the universe thought enough of us to come to earth to redeem you and me. I know December 25th is not the 'actual' date of his birth - but I celebrate it nonetheless.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger JC said...

What? Terry's in a kids Christmas play? Can't imagine that...hee heee. I know he's just a big kid!
This week is our busy week too. I LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home