Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Smelker Kids Together

Last night was my parent's final night in San Antonio and I asked my father to take some shots of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. I can't remember when we last had all 5 kids together - no I remember, it was 4 years ago back in Michigan - pretty sad isn't it that it has been so long since they all stood together for a photo!

Garrick is on the left, Hayley is next to him, Teagan is next to Hayley and Carson is on the right. Warrick, obviously, is in the back.



We also managed to capure one with Warrick and his girlfriend Natalie. She didn't want to have a picture taken, so he is hanging onto her to make sure she didn't get away! Natalie is a wonderful girl and we love her and her family dearly.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home