Thursday, October 27, 2005

Our Lennon Nephew

Terry and I have three nieces and nephews - two from his sister and now my brother Peter and his wife Jenny have a son, Michael Lennon. Here he is - he is 8 months old and according to family quite precocious!



I think my parents despaired that there would be a Lennon to carry on the family name, we have my in-laws quite nicely covered with the three Smelker boys, but my parents didn't have an 'heir' until my brother finally married Jenny (the sweetest gal!)

I need to get some recent photos of my niece and nephew, Kianna and Devin so I can show them off too - they closely resemble our children, whereas Michael must take after his mother's side of the family - check out his blond hair (none of mine were ever that blond!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger JC said...

the sweetest gal with the sweetest name!
congratulations Lennon family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home