Saturday, October 15, 2005

Creating Books

I think many of you know that I have kept a journal of my surrogacy journey and plan on turning the journal into a book that explores not only the adventure itself, but the spiritual and theological implications involved. I have heard so often from people, "Oh, if it was God's will for those people to have babies, He would have opened her womb..." But those same people who might believe it is God's will for someone to have cancer will encourage them to get chemo. The logic doesn't follow.

Anyway, I have written about half of the book and to keep me motivated, Terry created a lovely book cover that I hope we can use for the book when it is done (which should be in November).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Blogger JC said...

That is an absoutly beatiful book cover. I'm looking forward to reading the book and I know others are too. I'm glad you're doing this.

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Beckie said...

I am Jenny's friend, and am looking forward to reading this book, that is a beautiful cover!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home