Thursday, September 29, 2005

Can You Believe It?

Tomorrow marks 37 weeks! And I am still hanging in here. We had a scan of the babies done on Tueday afternoon and Baby B surprised all of us. From the very beginning she has been a little smaller than her brother and at a scan done on September 9th Baby A (the boy) weighed 5lbs 6 oz and she weighed 4lbs 15oz.

I fully expected A to be 6lbs 7oz and B to be 6lbs at this latest appointment. WRONG!! A is 6lbs 5oz, so I was only 2 ounces off, but B weighed in at a hefty 6lbs 7oz!

So, we are almost at the end of the road here. I will be most surprised if I make it to 38 weeks, but 37 weeks is considered pretty much full term for twins and these two are definitely very healthy.

Stay posted!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home