Thursday, October 06, 2005

Babies, Babies!!



Terry and I are excited to let everyone know that after 37 weeks and 4 days
of pregnancy, the OB determined I had carried long enough and decided to
induce the babies. (I think she felt sorry for me because one of the babies
was breech and had taken up residence under my ribcage!)

They both arrived safely on Tuesday October 4th. Wendall Carter III arrived
at 9:13pm, weighing a hefty 6lbs 10oz, and measuring 19.75 inches. Kendell
Sarah roared into the world 11 minutes later weighing 6lbs 6oz and measuring
19 inches. Labour lasted a total of one hour from first real contraction to
birth.

The babies went home with their parents this morning, and I came home to
resume our family life - for which my children will be eternally grateful.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger JC said...

I'm so happy for Wendell & Laurie. Maybe one day I can meet these people I've prayed for! I'm glad for you too- it's all behind you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home