Friday, October 07, 2005

Royalty?

On Wednesday night Terry took the kids to a local restaurant called Gringos (awesome salads, best I've ever had!) Well, not only is the food good, the entertainment is great too and a balloon man walks from table to table making balloon shapes. Our kids decided seeing they have had to take a back seat for a couple of weeks whilst I was in the last stages of pregnancy, that this was time for them to be treated like royalty.

Don't they look great?! Oh, and both boys lost a tooth while eating ice cream, so the tooth fairy made a visit too!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger Larry said...

They look great. Maybe you should change the name of the blog to The Royal Seven!

Speaking of ice cream...I think I'll get me a bowl right now. :)

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger JC said...

Oh your precious girlies still pose like models!! The pic made me smile- I miss your family. Congrats to the boys for the missing teeth! That's fun.

That's not your new van in the pic is it?

Better go get some ice cream before Larry eats it all. He's an ice cream fanatic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home