Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Family Coming In


With Thanksgiving on the horizon I am sure many of us have family coming to visit. Tonight my parents come in from England (they are in the air as I type this) and next week we will be invaded by Terry's extended family, so a busy time is anticipated here in the Smelker household.

Having being raised in a British home in South Africa Thanksgiving was never something I celebrated, until I moved here to the USA, now it is one of my favourite holidays, and I can truly say I am thankful for so many things - my relationship with God, my husband, my kids, and my friends. I am also thankful I live here in San Antonio with the warm weather as I am definitely not a snowbird!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger JC said...

Did your parent's get in OK last night? I hope all went well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home