Friday, April 07, 2006

Like Some Water?

Visitors to the Smelker house beware! Tonight Terry poured a glass of water for himself, and then went upstairs to help Carson with a game. I came into the kitchen and looked over into the living room to see Chloe, our Calico dipping her paw into the glass and licking the water off her pads. I grabbed the camera from the office and took several shots until I got the one where her paw was in the glass.



I called her name and she looked up at me with this expression that clearly said, "What?? I am busy here!" No guilt, no, "Oops! Busted, better get off the table!" Nope she was a cool cat and just looked at me with this affronted expression on her face because I dared to disturb her.



Well, I was tempted to let Terry return downstairs and drink from the glass, but I took pity on him - this time at least...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger pixel_pusher said...

Thank you SO much, my darling wife, for looking out for my health and wellbeing,,, ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home