Thursday, March 16, 2006

A couple of photos



I took some photos of the house (interior and exterior) this morning, but I am having trouble uploading them at the moment - I will try again later. But, I thought I would post a couple of the exterior in the meantime.

The kids are so funny - I told them this morning that I was going to have them vacuum the upstairs and Teagan said, "But didn't we just clean?" I guess they don't seem to understand that you have to clean every couple of days!

It is Spring Break here in San Antonio right now - and like the spring break last year, it is grey, overcast and only in the 70's. Last week when the kids were in school it was sunny and 90! At least we have plenty of room for the kids to play indoors. It might clear up later on today in which case the kids can play outside again. Yesterday they spent going up and down the hill past our house, and making new friends. There are lots of kids in this neighborhood.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your kids have to play indoors when it is overcast and in the '70's??? I am moving there! My kids play outside until it gets to be about 25 to 30 below zero. Texas sounds like a beautiful dream. To-day where you are is like summer here in my part of the world. Glad there are such lovely places as Texas. Enjoy! Stumbled across you accidentally and by the way I love your house!

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger JC said...

LOLOL- I'd love to know where that comment came from!! I can relate to it!

I think of the song "big big house, with lots and lots of room...a big big yard, where we can play football...a big big table, with lots and lots of food, my Fathers house" but I can't remember who sings it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home