Friday, May 12, 2006

The Time Has Come...

After 10 years at home, 2 of them working part time and the other 8 as a work from home mom I have decided to make the foray back into the corporate world.

On Monday, May 15th I will be starting work at Citibank as a technical writer. I was hired by a company called Teksystems, they actually pay my salary, but I am contracted out to Citibank.

Excited, yet pensive describes how I feel! Plus now I have to get corporate clothes - no more shorts and t-shirts during the day. And I was reminded by someone else that when I go out to eat with the 'big people' I need to remember not to cut their meat for them, or admonish them to wash their hands!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger pixel_pusher said...

I'm so proud of you, Sweetie! I know this is a big step for you. I'm sure that you'll do fine!

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger JC said...

I am so excited for you! I believe God has a plan for you to be at Citibank and that you will minister to people there. You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home