Thursday, April 27, 2006

What's a gal to do??


OK, so this weekend my one daughter tells me about this little cat she saw in the neighbourhood with these incredible golden eyes. Two days later I see her scrounging around the neighbour's garbage cans. She came up to me meowing and rubbing against my legs - total patsy that I am, I start to stroke her but left her because I promised Terry on pain of death that I would not bring any more pets home - the last 4 additions to our house have been strays!

Well on Wednesday my girls were playing in the yard and riding their bikes up and down the street when this cat appears again - now we have played outside almost every day since we moved and have never seen this cat until she suddenly showed up on the street over the weekend.

The cat followed Hayley home, then jumped into my lap and snuggled there until Terry came home. he looked at me, looked at her, she jumped down and went over to him, he picked her up and she began purring immediately! We brought her into the house! I have made flyers for her, and we have tentatively called her "Natalia" - the female lead from the movie 'Golden Eye'. As you can see by the picture she has the most striking eyes! Now we are kind of half hoping no one calls to claim her! But she is such a sweet kitty that I would hate to think there is a family out there somewhere mourning the loss of a cat.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger JC said...

You are too much! Good luck finding the owner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home