Monday, February 11, 2008

Growing Up

Hayley has been bugging me about cutting her hair - and I don't mean trimming it either. She wanted a full on all-out cut! Knowing how Terry feels about long hair, I put her off for as long as I could. Earlier this summer I capitulated somewhat when I cut it shoulder length. Teagan also wanted her hair cut the same length.

Two weeks ago I was looking through a magazine and saw a photo of Victoria Beckham. The hairstyle would suit Teagan's shape face to a "T", so I showed her the photo and she loved the look! Hayley then asked whether she could please, please get hers cut too. I told Terry she wanted to go short, and he said, "Go for it"! (Maybe the fact that he's growing his out has softened him on the whole long hair thing, I don't know!)

Anyway, here are my girls before:


And here they are after:

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger JC said...

Very cute do's! Lauren likes her long locks, but whenever we decide to cut them, she always looks so "fresh" as do your girls in the photo.
Is that Victoria Beckham gal you mentioned the British super model married to a soccer player? Or am I thinking of someone else?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home