Thursday, February 21, 2008

12!! She's 12??!!

My littlest baby (weighing in at 7lbs even) turned 12 today.

4,384 days old
144 months
6 houses
one inter-state move
6 schools (five preschool and elementary schools, one middle school)

When I wrote in Teagan's birthday card I said she is the sunshine of our lives and with her easy smile, her sweet personality and her desire to help, she truly is our ray of sunshine.

Twelve years ago Teagan was born and came home from the birthing center. Looking down at the black-haired baby with a mohawk Terry and I were astounded that we produced this little beauty queen.

Happy birthday my love.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger JC said...

Wow- time goes by so fast. The last year of the pre-teen. As I type this, my "baby" is in the living room celebrating her 7th b-day with a slumber party with her girlfriends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home