Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Twins Are One!!!

Yesterday, October 4th the twins I carried for a couple here in town turned 1! Where did the time go? Last night the mother gave me a call and said, "Right now a year ago you were getting ready to push out Kendall." Wendell had arrived 12 minutes earlier. She said, "Words will never adequately say thank you for what you gave us."

These photos are from June when the twins were 8 months old, but I should get some photos this weekend when we celebrate their first birthday at a big party.

Wendell and me (his mom is in the background)



Kendall and me

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger JC said...

I can't beleive it's already been a year! How did the new parents adjusting to 2 babies?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home