Sunday, August 06, 2006

The lennon side of the family


This blog is about our family - specifically the life and times of the Smelker kids, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce my nephew. My brother Peter and his wife Jenny, have an 18 month old son named Michael, born on February 22nd, the day after Teagan (so much for not having another event in February! My parents now have 5 events and we have 9!)

I have not met Michael yet, but he is so cute! I showed a picture of him to Warrick the other day and he said, "Man, that's me!" And apart from the fact that Michael is a tow head, I can certainly see the resemblance. He also has scrapes on him because he is fearless like Warrick!

I really hope Peter and Jenny can make it over here sometime soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home