Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hayley's Happy Day


On Sunday Hayley officially turned nine. What is it about the 'almost double digit' age that does something to kids? Hayley's poise, maturity and general sassiness never ceases to amaze me.

Hayley is in my many ways my clone, we call her 'mini-me' because although she looks more like the Smelker side (actually the Bachelder side) of the family, her interests and personality reflect me. Except for waking up in the morning - Hayley is NOT a morning person!

I never imagined my life could be so complete, and Hayley is one of the reasons I am so happy!

God bless you sweet Hayley, Dad and I love you!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger JC said...

She's so stylin' with her new iPod! YAY! I remember when you were pregnant with her! Time flies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home