Monday, November 19, 2007

Warrick - Preacher?

Last night Warrick gave a mini-sermon at the church youth group. He has given a mini-sermon before, but this was the first time we have been invited! Terry looked over at me about one minute into it and said, "It's like looking at a different person, just someone who has invaded our son's body"! And I have to agree - Warrick was awesome. The topic was not allowing the dreams God gave you die, but also walking in His time to fulfill the dream. He used a very powerful quote from Lou Engle a pastor who speaks very compellingly of God's dreams and desires and how He created each one of us to fulfill that purpose.

Although Warrick is studying for a business degree (and I think that is important) I do believe the Lord is calling this young man into the pastoral ministry.

We walked out of the youth service absolutely amazed at this is our oldest son - he never fails to amaze me!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger JC said...

I'm so glad that you can see the annointing in Warrick and open yourself up to receive from him. Pretty big for parents to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home