Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kitties and their Owners

Drake has now been with us for a week, and is getting litter boxed trained, but still is only on kitten formula although I have tried to introduce him to solid food. He licked some gravy off my finger the other day and that was major progress!

Yesterday while I was driving through to Houston to pick up the girls from their long plane ride, Terry put a movie on for the boys. The opening credits had some loud music and Drake immediately went into attack mode! As you can see, the fur on his back is completely raised, the ears are back and he's looking for the danger.


This evening as I was helping the kids put away laundry upstairs, Terry fed Drake. I came downstairs to find them both on the couch, and could not resist taking this great shot!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Blogger JC said...

I've missed you on IM. HOpefully we can catch up soon- I'm sure you've been busy with the girls. And then the cats, and the baby....when does it end?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home