Monday, October 16, 2006

I don't think she is 'Wash and Wear"!


I may have only 5 real children living here at home, but try telling that to this four-legged feline. Chloe is my third girl, and she does everything with the girls. She sleeps with Hayley most nights, lets Teagan and Hayley carry her like a baby and all in all undergoes indignities that I am not sure any cat should go through - but we love her!

One of her favourite 'hang out' spots is in the clean clothes hamper - but only the girl's hamper. On Friday I had a hamper full of folded towels, the hamper with the boys clothes, mine and Terry's clothes and then one with the girl's clothes. As you can see, she chose the girls hamper. How does she know? They all smelt the same at that point!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home