Sunday, September 04, 2005

Lazy Sunday!!

This is so unlike us - to be lolling arond the house on a Sunday, rather than getting ready for church and all the activities that follow it! This is the second Sunday we have stayed home - not by choice - but under doctor's orders for me! But, Friday the 9th of September I will be a free woman once again.

For those not in the know, I am carrying twins right now - and they are not Terry's babies! They aren't mine either...I am a GS (Gestational Surrogate) carrying boy/girl twins for a couple unable to carry their own babies to term.

So, today Terry will probably take the kids to the pool later on (our temperatures are still in the high 90's and low 100's) while I loll around here at home. I am not even allowed to cook (oh DARN!)

We decided to create this blog because our family is spread to the four winds and we have been really bad at scanning and sending photos and news to family. Be warned! Once I post the photos, you'll notice a distinct lack of Warrick! That's because he is seldom home, and even less seldom in range of the camera.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Blogger JC said...

YAY Cori! I'm so glad your blogging and I love that you put the "truth or fiction" link on your blog. Excellent!
I hope you get your pics up soon. you tell that son I want to see his smiling face!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home